Monday, July 27, 2009

Awsurveys!

Awsurveys is a site that you complete surveys and refer friends to get money. Doing the surveys is really easy! All I have gotten so far is site evaluation which is they give you 2 links per survey(I got 7 at the time) and you write a 3 sentence review for each site. It is very simple. I signed up today and I already have $27.00. I love it so far and it is great! For each friend that you refer, you get $1.25! It is great, but the cashout is quit large. The minimum cashout is $75 dollars, but the good thing is that it shouldn't take that long to earn enough money.

This is a very good site that only requires a litle bit of your time. I only spent a little bit of my time in order to get those $27, so I don't think it will take you that long. Please sign up through the banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment